Hello Furry Friends, and welcome to the Breck Inn!
Well-behaved dogs are always welcome to take part in family vacations at the Breck Inn. Please notify the hotel prior to your arrival. In addition, all dogs are considered guests of the hotel and must be registered at check in. There is a room dog fee ($30 per pet per night) charged upon arrival. 10% of all dog fees are donated to the Summit County Animal Control and Shelter. For hotel guests with petsensitive allergies, we have a select number of pet-free rooms available, please inquire with the Front Desk if you need a pet-free room.
Dogs are guests too! Here are a couple of things to note for your hotel check-in:
- Your cost to stay with us is $30 per pet per night. Maximum of two dogs per stay.
- Prior to arrival, the Breck Inn must confirm the availability of a pet-friendly room.
- 10% of pet fees are given back to furry friends through a donation to Summit County Animal Control and Shelter.
- With your check-in you will receive a welcome bag of pet info for Breckenridge, along with some dog treats.
These are a few rules we ask you to follow during your stay at our Dog-Friendly hotel:
- Your dog must be leashed when in the lobby.
- No dogs in the Guest Lounge.
- If you leave your dog in the room for short periods, you will promise your dog will not disturb the other guests.
- If you leave your dog in the room for short periods of time, please advise the front desk of your absence and leave a contact number in case you are needed. We will contact you with any noise complaints or issues while you are away. If you do not return within a reasonable amount of time, you will be charged an additional fee of $30 per incident.
- Please let the Front Desk know when you and your dog will be out of the room. Our housekeepers will not service any guest room with a dog present.
- You will be liable for any damage and repairs, or if excessive cleaning is required, so please treat our dog-friendly lodging as your own home.
- You are liable for any issues with regards to other guests or other dogs