Your Safety Is Our Top Priority: COVID-19 Information
As the situation with COVID-19 remains fluid, please click here for the most updated information for your visit.
For over 35 years, Breckenridge Grand Vacations (BGV) has taken a family approach to creating unforgettable vacation experiences for our owners and guests. Now more than ever, we are committed to this same unmatched level of service as we pave the path forward in hospitality, ensuring the safety of everyone who spends time at our properties.
BGV’s innovative safety initiative, BGV Shines, represents our elevated commitment to the well-being of our entire BGV family, which includes owners, guests and employees. Here are just a few program highlights to demonstrate the extra measures we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Implementation of several new disinfecting procedures and safety protocols, including hospital-grade UV light disinfection technology and electrostatic sprayers
- Residences undergo a rigorous cleaning and disinfection process, including all kitchen inventory, and are secured with a BGV Shines Certified Clean safety seal for your protection
- Frequent common area cleaning, with high touch points such as door handles sanitized at least once per hour
- Cleaning products that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- On-site Safety Ambassadors available seven days a week to assist owners and guests
- Protective, clear barriers where applicable
- Complimentary face masks and hand sanitizer available
- Extensive employee training and requirements on COVID-19 safety protocols
- Daily symptom screening of employees
While we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of all our owners, guests and employees, we can’t do it alone. Please review the BGV Shines Promise—a mutual agreement to abide by the steps required to keep us all safe so that we can continue enjoying the unforgettable Breckenridge experiences that draw us here in the first place.
Upon check-in, you will be presented with the BGV Shines Promise and required to sign it on behalf of your entire travel party.
Additional measures to ensure your comfort and safety
Due to the robust nature of cleaning each residence, the additional time required does not allow us to grant late check-outs. If you find that you will arrive at the resort before the 4 p.m. check-in time, please call the Front Desk prior to your arrival to inquire about the possibility of an early check-in.
On-site activities experiences will be available for you to enjoy from the comfort and safety of your room. We appreciate your understanding that certain amenities and services may be limited or unavailable during your stay to ensure your safety. Please contact our Guest Services team for more information.
Thankfully, Breckenridge provides ample opportunities to enjoy the outdoors in a socially distant fashion. During the summer, there are several hiking trails nearby and plenty of areas to picnic, try off-roading, go biking, and enjoy fishing. Other area activities may also be available during your stay. Please contact our Concierge team for recommendations.
Public health orders in Summit County are continuously changing. You can read through Breckenridge’s public health orders here prior to arriving to know what to expect during your trip.
To find out which restaurants are open in Breckenridge, please visit this link for the latest information. Our Concierge team will also gladly assist with dining options.
Restaurants are open for dining with no capacity restrictions. Click here to see a list of current dining options and view a map of the several curbside pick-up locations in town.
We recommend using any of the following options for safe and convenient access to groceries:
- At Your Breck And Call – yourbreckandcall.com (receive 5% off your order when you put “Breckenridge Grand Vacations “in the How Did You Hear About Us section!)
- Instacart – instacart.com (the zip code in Breckenridge is 80424)
- City Market in Dillon – citymarket.com (offers convenient curbside pick-up)
If you have any questions or if we may be of assistance prior to your arrival, please contact our Owner Relations team at 877-453-4440 Monday–Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Mountain Time or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our family to yours, we wish you well and look forward to seeing you soon!